Once again, under the auspices of the Young Scientists Forum, we organize the Best Poster and Rapid Fire Competition.
Participants of the Competition are required to:
- register and send an abstract via our online system
- prepare a full paper and submit it for peer-review process to the Engineering of Biomaterials Journal
- prepare a 3-min Rapid Fire Presentation (maximum 4-5 slides, .ppt or .pptx) to be presented during the Conference
The submissions deadline is July 31, 2018.
We are proud to announce that the Best Poster and Rapid Fire Competition 2018 will be sponsored by Materials, an open access MDPI journal with the following:
1. First prize: 150€ + Certificate
2. Second prize: 100€ + Certificate
Materials (ISSN 1996-1944, http://www.mdpi.com/journal/materials) is an open access journal of related scientific research and technology development. It publishes reviews, regular research papers (articles) and short communications. Materials provides a forum for publishing papers which advance the in-depth understanding of the relationship between the structure, the properties or the functions of all kinds of materials. Chemical syntheses, chemical structures and mechanical, chemical, electronic, magnetic and optical properties and various applications will be considered.
Materials is indexed by the Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science), Ei Compendex and other databases. The most recent Impact Factor (IF) for the year 2016 is 2.654. Participants from the 27th Conference on Biomaterials in Medicine and Veterinary Medicine could enjoy 10% discount if they would like to publish a full paper in Materials.