- Oral presentations should be prepared in English, in .ppt or .pptx format. All regular speakers will have 15 minutes in total – 12 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for discussion. Presenters are kindly requested not to exceed their time otherwise, their presentation will be interrupted by the Chair, whose responsibility is to keep sessions on schedule.
- Speakers should check the Conference programme for the scheduled session time and presentation order.
- Use of personal laptops to run the presentation will not be possible. Speakers must upload their presentations (.ppt or .pptx) in the conference room as soon as possible, but no later than a half day before the scheduled presentation.
- There will be a speaker podium with a microphone and a slide changer/laser pointer prepared. Presenters are kindly requested to speak Audience forward.
- Suggested poster dimensions: 70x100 cm.
- Posters will be arranged numerically. Please check the List of Posters or the Conference programme for the assigned poster number.
- All posters will be exposed during the whole Conference. Poster presenters are strongly encouraged to be present at their posters during Poster Sessions.